Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Titty Tuesday

Just hoping to make your Tuesday a little better.  I know it's Wednesday in most places already but, better late than never right.  See you all tomorrow night on cam.  Sorry about tonight but, I had internet problems.  I called the cable company.  They told me to pick up new cables tomorrow.  I think they are full of crap.  Anywho I will posting some new things to my profile on myfreecams.  It will be for offline tips only.
This is a sneek peak of the new table.

1 comment:

  1. Internet issues are no fun, I know. And providers always seems to think the problem is with the customers end and not their end. I hope it will sort itself out soon anyway.
    Great work you are doing with your blog. And I'm not just saying that to be nice. I really think it looks great and your posts are always interesting and well written. Very nice pictures also. I guess by now I should have learned to expect excellence from you in everything you do but I'm still impressed by all of your work. :)

    ReplyDelete