Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sukiyaki Western Django - Spoilers

This was a fun movie.  It reminded me of the melodramatic cheesy grindhouse movies.  The only complaint I had was the volume level of the actors compared to the music and sound effects.  I could barely hear the actors.  I had my volume above 50%.  I gave it three and half stars because of the volume.  I would have given it four.  The Asian meets western theme was a refreshing change even though the story line was pretty basic.  I loved the cheesy special effects.  It was just a fun movie.  I would probably watch it again.  I recommend adding to your instant queue to watch if you have not seen it yet.

1 comment:

  1. Great review:) I can honestly say I didn't hear more than a few words of dialogue through the entire movie but I don't think I missed much. (Thought it was my hearing being gone until I read your review) However I agree the volume levels could have been better balanced, unless it was made that way on purpose...

    ReplyDelete