Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Wrapped Up

I wanted to thank everyone that joined in on the fun during July.  A big thankyou for the ones that supported me this month.  I did not make Top 80 but, I had a blast trying.  I think I would have gotten a bit closer if I didn't push myself too hard the first 15 days.  I really did a number on my eyes and could no stay on long periods of time.  Congrats to the winner of the contests.  I will be leaving the Wall of Fame up in my room until the end of this month.  The "movie club" will be starting this month.  It only be for fun.  All the movies that I will be picking will be from Netfilx Instant Watch Now.  Lets enjoy the rest of the summer together.
xoxoxoxo
Hayden

1 comment: