Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Did She Disappear?

I know everyone is probably wondering what I have been doing all week.  I got in a photo shoot yesterday.  I'm looking into signing up on a some new sites.  I will post when I have been approved and have a profile set up.  Don't Panic! I will not be leaving MyFreeCams.  I am just expanding.  That is the reason I have been working on some new media that you have not seen yet.  If I don't get approved at the new sites.  Anywho, I am really missing my on cam with you all.  I will be posting the Wall of Fame picture on my blog soon.  Also if you are waiting for lovers pics to go in the gallery, the pics are going up slowly.  You will get in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment