Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wonderful Weekend

I had a wonderful weekend.  I had a few friends over for holiday snacks and drinks.  I watched a few Christmas movies and relaxed.  It was the perfect way to celebrate the first weekend in December.  All of my decorating is finally complete.  My home looks picture perfect.  I spent some time working on videos here and there but, mostly me time.  I deserve it.  I also did a little shopping.  I bought myself a food processor.  It is something I have been wanting for a while but, I just never though about picking one up.  I am comfortable using a knife in the kitchen so, it is not a necessary tool.  I can't wait to try it out.  I hope it is everything people say they are and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment