Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Merry Christmas To Me

Good morning.  I know I have missed a few of blogmas.  I'm posting a few extra posts today to make up for missing some.  Consider it a gift.  Speaking of Gifts..... Christmas is coming!  My tree is all decorated and gorgeous.  IT is only missing is presents.  Your job is to spoil me this Christmas with presents.  Specifically gift cards and tributes.  I want you all to out do yourselves this Christmas.  Make it the best Christmas Goddess has had yet.  Send your giftcard to spoilhayden@yahoo.com  I have some options you can choose from in the spoil me tab at the top of my blog.  Don't forget the best gift of all is CA$H.  Tribute me your hard earned money for the holidays.  Nothing makes me happier knowing I will be out spending your money in the new year by pampering myself with luxuries.  I expect a gift from each and every one of you, even if it only $5.  You wouldn't want to disappoint me, would you.  Happy Holidays.

 Tribute $5 Tribute $25 Tribute $50 Tribute $100 Tribute $200 Tribute $300 Tribute $400 Tribute $500



No comments:

Post a Comment