Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's Almost The Weekend


It's almost the weekend. I plan on making some holiday cookies for my puppies or maybe as gifts.  I haven't decided which I will do this weekend.  I will also be watching Chasing Christmas the movie.  I have never seen it.  Watching Christmas movies or Christmas music while making cookies is something I do every year.  I hope they turn out.  I'm not the best baker in the world but, I'm sure the dogs won't mind if they are not very pretty.  I will also finish up decorating my Christmas room for the Holiday parties I will hosting.  Yup, that's right everyone (friends and family) will be celebrating at my new house this year.  It gives me a chance to be creative.  Everyone says I am the best event planner.  Many friends have had me plan weddings, girl's night out, birthday's, brunches, and company holiday parties.  It's a natural talent I have that I don't talk about often.  To me planning an event is more than just the visual atmosphere but, creating lasting memories that people will not forget.  They will leave my Christmas parties feeling like they were part of heart warming Christmas movie.  



No comments:

Post a Comment