Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Are You One The Naughty Or Nice List?

All of my shopping is complete.  Tomorrow guests arrive and I will be entertaining them.  Don't worry I will still be on Twitter and my studios will continue to update with a new holiday video each day.  My guests are just visiting me but, staying in a hotel.  I will still be able to get filming done here and there.  

Today's Christmas video brings up the question "Have You Been Naughty Or Nice"?  This video is in two parts.  Each video starts off with me asking if you have been naughty or nice this year.  If you choose the nice video, you get to worship my perfect body.  If you choose the naughty video, you will be humiliated for being such a loser.  Choose wisely! You can always buy both if you don't want to gamble.

Have You Been Naughty Or Nice Part 1 and Part 2



No comments:

Post a Comment