Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Treat Yourself To Pictures

Guess what is returning?  Hayden In Your Mailbox pics.  You can get a photo of me for 30 days sent to your email.  A 30 day package is $70.  Imagine checking your inbox each day and opening an email with a photo of me.  Each email will have have the subject Hayden In Your Mailbox.  Photos will not contain nudity (no pink bits).  I have posted a few photos that I have sent out in the past so you can see some of the pics you missed out on.




Send your payment to start receiving these photos daily.  

Hayden In Your Mailbox

***Leave your email address and letting me know you want to join Hayden in your Mailbox in the comment box when you are making payment****

Treat yourself with mouth watering photos of my perfection for 30 Days.  The holiday season is the perfect time to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment