Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Santa Paws

Today I will be editing videos and preparing uploads to the studios all day.  I'm taking it easy today because I have huge headache.  Taking it easy means no filming unless this headache goes away.  My Christmas plans start this weekend so, I'm hoping it goes away.  Trying to get ahead before fun starts.  Oh many of you were asking about Coda's operation and how he is doing.  I moved the operation to the first week of January so, it was after the holidays.  He is doing fine at the moment and he is still having the operation.  I made the dogs Christmas dog biscuit and they have been enjoying them all week.  Santa Paws will be coming the dogs because they have been good pups.  If you would like put something in their stocking (Coda, Blondie, or Jypsy), send an amazon gift or tribute and I will make sure your gift is in there on Christmas.  You can even tell me what you would like me purchase for them.  




No comments:

Post a Comment