Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Jypy's 11th Birthday

Wednesday was Jypsy's 11th Birthday.  She had a special salmon dinner.  I also got her some special treats,  turkey and apple flavor.  This birthday may not have happened if I didn't get the help I needed from those of you that donated to her tumor removal earlier this year.  She is doing well and happy.  She is ready for Halloween this year.  She's picking out her costume next month.


3 comments:

  1. That's great news! I'm really happy to read that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. She has so much energy its hard to believe she is 11 years old.

      Delete
    2. thanks. She has so much energy its hard to believe she is 11 years old.

      Delete