Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Monday, August 26, 2013

New Schedule Times


As you all know I am getting my new room in order.  It is painted 'french heirloom'.  The color turned out nice in person.  I'm hoping it transfers the same on film and cam.  I have one chair for the room so far.  If you want to help me furnish the new room, you can get a free custom video.  This post link will give you more information on it.  http://haydenhart.blogspot.com/2013/08/free-custom-video.html   Speaking of videos I worked on them all last week and it continues this week.  Some are customs and some are my own creations.  I only work Monday through Friday now.  That is my schedule til the end of the year.  I will not be working weekends or late nights.  I feel I need that time for myself right now to explore my new city and make some new friends.  I know you have been waiting on the new schedule.  I don't have specific cam days scheduled yet but, I will soon.  Follow my twitter for when I will popping on cam.  The times listed below are the only days I film or cam.  

Monday-Friday EST
10am - 1pm (filming or cam)
2pm - 5pm (editing and uploading)

No comments:

Post a Comment