Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Free Custom Video

As you know I recently moved into a new house.  My cam/filming room is completely bare.  It needs to be decorated and furnished.  I need tributes, amazon gift cards, and video sales to make it beautiful.  I'm offering custom videos for helping me furnish and decorate my room.  I am offering two ways to help me do this.

Spend $100 at my kinkbomb studio or clips4sale studio in the form of videos or tributes and receive a non-nude custom video up to 10 minutes.  The $100 purchase must be on a single receipt.  Email your receipt to me at spoilhayden@yahoo.com  You can take a screen shot of your receipt or cart.  (I keep every invoice in both studios so, I will have a record of each purchase.)

Spend $100 in an Single Amazon Gift Card and receive a non-nude video up to 10 minutes plus a 50% OFF coupon to use in my kinkbomb studio.  Send your Amazon Gift Card to spoilhayden@yahoo.com 

If you wish to purchase gift cards that are less than $100, they are appreciated greatly but will not be included in this offer.

This offer is only valid until September 30, 2013.  If you choose to participate in this offer for the custom content the receipt balance MUST be $100.  I do not have time to search through tons of orders to find all of your single video purchases throughout a month.


No comments:

Post a Comment