Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Bed Please


I really need a bed for my new cam room.  I will be camming from the floor if I don't get one soon.  I really like this daybed from IKEA.  http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30080316/  It just seems like a smart piece of furniture that I can use in several ways.  I you want to send a private tribute to me to help me get this daybed in my room email spoilhayden@yahoo.com Psssst...my birthday is coming up and it would be a great early birthday gift.

2 comments:

  1. I looked at it in the catalog and it looks like a nice piece of furniture. Also, I noticed it is cheaper over there than over here. In Sweden we'd have to pay almost double the price in the US. And still Ikea is a Swedish company. I guess Sweden really is as expensive as its rumored to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. i didn't know that. It would be my first Ikea piece. :)

    ReplyDelete