Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Fresh Air Exercise

Since I have moved my exercise routine has been pretty non-existent.  I don't have a gym anymore.  I am putting a home gym together in one of my spare bedrooms.  It's upstairs so I'm kind of hesitant about putting a treadmill in it.  It s a work in progress.  I have only been approved for cardio (stationary bike, walking, elliptical without the arms) by my doctor.  Since running is not an option until my doctor gives the OK I have been walking.  I thought about joining a gym to use the bikes and treadmills but, its seems like such a waste of money when I am turning one of my rooms into a gym.  My community has sidewalks that connect all the neighborhoods.  I do about three miles in the evenings right now.  I prefer the treadmill because I can push myself farther and keep track of my progress.  When I exercise outside I tend to stroll along taking in the view and listen to the birds.  The problem is I don't get my heart rate where it needs to be but, it is nice to go for a stroll every now and then.  That is going to be my cardio for now until I can do something else.  At least I'm getting fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment