Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Frisky Friday Photo and Mental "Wish List"


I have been putting off camming until I get the bed for my cam room.  Guess what I still don't have a bed.  -.-  Hopefully I will get one this fall.  Video Customs are keeping me busy right now so I guess its OK.  I have some mental "wish list" items I really want to get this season.  These are just things I have been dreaming of adding to my studio room.  All of monies went to moving long distance this summer so, I'm kinda tapped out on spending funds.  That's why its a mental "wish list".  If you want to help with any of these items send me email at spoilhayden@yahoo.com   

New Hemnes Ikea Bed:  This one is very versatile and I can see myself using it a lot.  This will most likely be my next big purchase since all I have in this room is a computer at the moment. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30080316/

Professional Lighting I have been wanting better lighting for a long time.  I currently use floor lamps.  I have been learning about lighting with film and want to use it in my videos and photo sets.  This kit looks like a good lighting kit start http://www.amazon.com/ePhoto-Professional-Photography-Chromakey-H9004SB-1012BWG/dp/B0054K8NVY/ref=sr_1_10?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1378484621&sr=1-10&keywords=professional+lights

Rebel T5i  I know it feels like I just got a new camera but I should always keep up do date on cameras since it is one of the most important pieces of equipment for me.  Everyone is raving about this camera and I did a bit of research on my own and I think filming from this would be a huge change from the camera I currently use.  I use a HD camcorder for my videos now.  It is great but this camera just offers more than my Panasonic.  http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_rebel_t5i_18_55mm_is_stm_kit


No comments:

Post a Comment