Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pumpkin Season!


It's September finally!!!  That means its almost Pumpkin Season aka Autumn.  You all know my its my favorite.  One of joys in life is having a pumpkin latte and a slice of pumpkin loaf in the morning.  The crisp fall air has a unique freshness that is cools my skin and makes me happy.  I will be heading to Starbucks in the coming days to kick off my favorite time of year with a pumpkin latte.  I know its still hot and humid in Florida right now but, that is not stopping from enjoying the autumnal flavors.  If you would like to buy me a cup of coffee, it would make my day spoilhayden@yahoo.com
 https://www.starbucks.com/shop/card/egift/anytime




2 comments:

  1. Well I just wish they'd let me buy one but as usual I live on the wrong continent.

    ReplyDelete