Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Update - Coda

You may have seen me tweet about Coda.  He has a cyst that has grown to a large size and has opened.  It is not healing.  It also seems to have a thick core.  This is the second doctor I have been to about this matter.  The first doctor said to just put benzoyl peroxide on it.  It seemed to aggravate it and made it pop.  The the first doctor told me to just let it be.  It never healed and I moved on to different doctor.  The second doctor gave him a topical antibiotic that I applied twice a day for three weeks.  No change in the sore.  He was set to have the operation for removal this Wednesday but, I had to move the operation until December 11th.  I feel felt uncomfortable putting him through a surgery and then the doctor's office will be closed until the following Monday.  If something happens, I want the doctor to be available.  He is acting normal other than the sore.  I will mention that the doctor did prescribe an oral antibiotic for him to take the next 14 days to see if helps heal the sore.  If it heals, he will not need the operation.




No comments:

Post a Comment