Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Feast


I started my cooking for the Thanksgiving holiday.  It is one of my favorite holidays.  This year I will doing most of the cooking myself.  I really don't mind because I love cooking.  I will not be online (Twitter or Email) on Thanksgiving Day.  I will resume emails the following day.  My plans are to relax, eat, and enjoy the day with family and friends.  Friday I will be back to filming/editing content for my studios.  I listed my menu below.  You may noticed I make almost everything from scratch because I am allergic to gluten and dairy casein.  I can't tell you how many times I eat at something that someone else has prepared and they use a store bought chicken stock containing gluten.  It is just easier and safer for me if I prepare all of the food for the holidays.  I don't even tell them its gluten or dairy free. 

What am I making for this Thanksgiving:

Appetizers
Devil's Deviled Eggs (jalapenos and sambol)
Homemade Rosemary crackers (gluten and dairy free)
Homemade fig and olive tapenade 

Dinner
Turkey
Sausage Dressing (gluten and dairy free)
Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Onions
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta and Caramelized Onions
Homemade Cranberry Sauce

Dessert 
Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake with a ginger snap crust (Dairy and Gluten Free)


No comments:

Post a Comment