Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Free Custom Clip Requests - THIS WEEKEND ONLY

Since I feel you all deserve a treat I will be offer "free" custom video requests until 11/10/2013 at 11:59PM EST.  Free means I wave the Custom Order fees and you pay for the clip at a regular charge through my studio.  Example: a non-nude foot tease custom normally $70 that is 5 minutes long would be $8.99 in the studio.  All requests must be solo and non-nude.  Some requests may be rejected.  Previous Custom inquiries are not valid with this offer.  Orders will be filled in order they are received.  Please allow 10 to 14 days for custom to be completed.  Email me your request spoilhayden@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment