Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Jypsy's Update

I got the results back for Jypsy's tumors.  They tested as precancerous.  The doctor was confident that it was completely removed in the surgery.  The doctor also said the tumors did not have their own blood supply yet.  Jyspy is recovering wonderfully.  She has another appointment tomorrow for a recheck to check her stitches.  The doctor also said that she will need to go back every three months to check to make sure the cancer is not returning.  I'm fortunate that the tumors were found early.  I want to also thank everyone for sending tributes again for her.  She is getting extra spoiled.


2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad to hear she's recovering and getting spoiled. :) Hope the good news will continue.


    ReplyDelete
  2. yes she is doing better. Im so thankful.

    ReplyDelete