Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Beach Day Photos



Yesterday I went to the beach.  It was overcast the entire time I was there but, I normally stay under an umbrella.  I don't want to damage my skin.   There was a sand sculpting contest in progress.  I took some photos because I thought you all would have enjoyed being there.  Sundays are generally super busy at beaches because its the day all the locals head out for fun.  I didn't stay for the judging so, I don't know who won.  These are a few of the sculptures below.







2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a really nice Sunday.
    Looks like they have a lot of sand at the beach. I do hope they have an ocean also. :)

    Nice sand sculptures, reminds me of one I saw once at the San Diego Zoo many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an ocean but there were so many people in it while I was there that day. It's hard to take photos with people floating about in the water.

    ReplyDelete