Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

First Road Trip Summer 2013

I know you all excited to hear about the first road trip of the year.   I went to visit with some friends in Jacksonville.  It was really nice reconnecting with friends that have not seen in person since high school.  I didn't eat out any restaurants because my allergies make it difficult.  I packed a cooler with plenty of snacks so I would not run into hungry times.  I got chance to see the beach but it the weather was really gloomy while I in town.  :(  It gave me a chance to do some shopping.  You all know how much I love shopping.  After I got back into town my sister flew into visit.  She stayed with me so, I used the time we had together to catch up and relax.  We did go to a baseball game with VIP seats.  We went shopping and spent two days at the beach.  It was a lovely start to a my busy summer.  I have another trip coming up in a few weeks.  Where will I go this time?



2 comments: