Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Jypsy Says Thank You


Jypsy and I would like to give a hug and thank you to all of you that gifted toward her surgery.  She is recovering right now.  The results of the the tumors will be in buy next week.  She has mostly been sleeping in her new fluffy bed.  The doctor sent her home with pain medication that she takes every 12 hours and her exercise will be limited for the next two weeks.  I will be leaving for my trip soon but she will be staying with the doctor while I am away.  It will only be for two nights and she will be with the doctor so, she will be in good hands.  She has a recheck in 10 days to see how she is healing.  If you would like to send gift tributes to her for anything like blankets, treats, or future recheck visits, please feel free spoil her.   This little pup has been through a lot.    Jypsy's Surgery

If you missed the first post, you can catch up with the link  http://haydenhart.blogspot.com/2013/04/every-dollar-counts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment