Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Life Updates

Lot's of new and exciting things will be taking place this year for me.  I am updating my life in all areas. I will be traveling, doing a Mega May, and more.  One really big one is MOVING.  I am finally tired of all the crap my current landlord has put me through recently.  This means house hunting,  It will probably take some since I have three dogs and one of the three is on the blacklist many insurance companies.  I'm guessing because insurance companies are fucking idiots.  I am giving myself now til the fall to find a place that I love.  No settling for me.  I want to make sure I have a cam room/studio.  I also want to update my furnishing since you all constantly complain about how you hate the look of my room.  You get to finally put your money where your mouth is and send tributes to purchase new furnishings.  :)  I will also have actual moving costs like the truck, supplies, and movers.  I will be setting up tribute buttons to make it easier for you to make your tributes.  If you would prefer to send the money directly to me email at spoilhayden@yahoo.com  I will keep you updated all summer long.

Move Goddess

Be sure to follow check back for more news and follow me on Twitter @spoilhaydenhart



No comments:

Post a Comment