Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Updates

Just so you know I added a the POV Footjob video to the store.  It does have picture and video previews.  You can pick up for $9.99 in the store or you can get it for 400 tokens on myfreecams.  (link to store in the side bar)

On a different note, I am considering offering solo custom video requests on myfreecams.  I'm still kicking the idea around.  I will let you know if I start doing it. 

Tomorrow is my day off and I am looking forward to it.  I might do some window shopping to see what I might want to get myself for my birthday.  Psst....its next month (wishlist in the side bar)!  I'm hoping to get my sofa moved into the living area in time for movie Monday.  O Snap!  Keep your eyes out for the movie I pick out.

Let's make Saturday super sexy.

1 comment: