Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Open For Business

My new video clips store is now ready and open for business.  I decided to start store that took credit cards as well as other forms of payment so some of you that don't buy tokens can get videos.  I will not be taking paypal because seriously you can directly pay the same way with a credit card that you can in paypal.  The store only offers 10 clips currently.  7 full length clips and 3 shorter clips.  I will be adding a new clip every week.  These are not streaming videos clips. YOU WILL OWN THEM.  It will work the same way that it does on myfreecams if you were to buy a video from me.  Im just giving y'all options.  The videos also have the same names as they do on my myfreecams profile so, you should know if you already own it.  I had to make the files smaller over the last two days and it took forever.  Sorry for canceling last night chats but, it is the reason I canceled.  If you have questions leave it in the comment below or ask me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart  You can click the picture.  It will also be in the side bar as well.



1 comment:

  1. Nice! This ought to be a good alternative way to buy videos.

    ReplyDelete