Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

29 Days Left

My birthday is in 29 days.  I will be 29.  If you would like to spoil me rotten for my birthday, you would make a very happy spoiled brat.  I have a wishlist set up at amazon with lots of stuff to choose.  The items from amazon sellers can be sent to the default address.  I also have items on the wish list that are from different websites.  You will need my address for those items.  If you need my address please send me an email to spoilhayden@yahoo.com or on myfreecams.  I gladly accept gift cards as well.  Please send all gift cards to spoilhayden@yahoo.com If you want me to get something specific with the gift card please let me know.  If you spoil me you will get spoiled as well.  I will be opening the gifts on cam for my birthday party.

1 comment:

  1. I had a plan to spoil you but I dunno....if I should or not.

    ReplyDelete