Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Free Raffle

Saturday June 4, 2011 I will be doing a FREE RAFFLE!!!!! The raffle will be one hour long.  It will start at 9pm CST and end at 10pm CST.  The prize will be a signed picture package.  One winner will be drawn.  I will contact the through MFC Mail.  The winner has 30 minutes to claim the prize or prize is forfit.
This is how it will work:
Any PREMIUM Member that enters my room will get a free raffle ticket.  That means all you have to do is show up to get a ticket.  If you would like additonal tickets just tip 10 tokens for each additonal ticket.  Good Luck

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I'm really curious to see how it will turn out!

    ReplyDelete