Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

B-I-N-G-O

I have been getting asked for a BINGO night for months now.  BINGO night will be held on June 11, 2011.  The games will begin at 6pm CST.  The prize is 7 videos that have not yet been released.  That means you get the NEW videos before anyone else can buy them.  All videos will be links.
RULES:
You can purchase a card for 99 tokens.  Once the card is purchased I will write your name on the card and put it on the wall. You can buy 5 bingo cards game.  Cards can be purchased all week.  Each game will consist of 25 bingo cards.  New games cannot be started untill all 25 cards have been purchased for current game.  I will MFC email the winner of each game.  Once a name is on a card it cannot be given to another player.  If you are in several games and win more than once you may gift all 7 videos to another member. 

2 comments: