Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

FunRaiser

I hope everyone had a nice long weekend.  Wednesday June 1, 2011 I will be doing a FunRaiser.  All tips that I make will go toward new stuff for the sex room.  (toys, lingerie, etc.)  I will still do the Wacky Wednesday Board.  If all the numbers are gone I will continue doing shows online until midnight my time.  That way we keep the FunRaiser going.  I finally have a ripe tomato in my garden first fruit of the season.  I put netting around the tomato plants so, the squirrels would stop picking them.  The squirrels keep digging in other plants.  Anywho.....I didnt get to take my car in yet because they were closed for the holiday.  I am hoping tomorrow I can at least drop it off.  Lets keep our fingers crossed that it is not going to cost me an arm and a leg.

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope it won't. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. Congrats on the first ripe tomato. In my garden there's only rhubarb and chives ripe and growing yet, but hope there will be some raspberries, red currants, black currants and in the fall some apples yet.
    FunRaiser sounds like fun. I hope I will be able to contribute.

    ReplyDelete