Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Good Job Boys

I am editing content today.  Don't worry I will be on cam too.  Most of my time will be spent editing content.  Most is custom content I am finishing before the upcoming holiday.  Speaking of holidays.....I filmed myself opening most of my birthday gifts.  I am still waiting on some to get here.  Most of them shipped from China.  The shipping is suppose to take over a month for several of them.  I'm not going to lie its FUCKING annoying.  I will be posting the video in my Clips4Sale once the rest of the gifts arrive.  I will also be posting photos on the blog.

You boys did an excellent job clearing out my wishlist this birthday.  I will need to add new items.  I always get happy when you clear out the list or send tributes just because.  Waking up to gift cards and tributes always puts a smile on my face.  Call me spoiled.

Send Gift Cards to ME and you may be rewarded with for your good behavior.  Send gift cards to spoilhayden@yahoo.com
Send all gift cards to spoilhayden@yahoo.com



Or 

Visit my Clips4Sale and Kinkbomb studios to load up kinky videos.  I have been updating both of these studios all week and I know you pervs need to be drained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment