Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Monday, November 3, 2014

Birthday Blog

The post you have been waiting for two weeks.  How I celebrated my birthday.  I celebrated for five days.  It was amazing.

Thursday - I went to a country fair.  It was great.  I haven't been to one in a few years.  Two of my close friends thought it would be fun check it for a few hours.  I had to get cotton candy while I there.  It's my guilty fair food.  A must have to complete the experience. 

Friday - I ran errands mostly this day and then I spent the evening with your guys on cam.  

Saturday - I went out with some friends to a Pumpkin Patch.  I love going to them and choosing a pumpkin for carving.  I do it every year.  We also did some shopping.  I bought some new lotions and candles from Bath and Body Works.  My friends took me out to dinner since my birthday was on a Monday this year.  We went to Dave and Busters.  It was my first time going.  Perfect day with friends.  They may have been "buttering me up" to throw another Christmas Party this year.  I hosted a Christmas party last year for my friends that was AMAZING.  I may have to do it again this year for such a wonderful birthday party.

Sunday - I spent the entire day volunteering for an animal rescue group.  I work with the cats.  I clean up after them, groom them, socialize them, and find forever homes for these kitties.  These kitties appreciate everything I do for them.  I go every other weekend to help.

Monday - I went to the spa.  I got a massage that was perfect.  It was needed.  It was nice to just relax and be pampered after all the fun activities. After a wonderful morning of  being pampered I went came home and checked the mail and a birthday package arrived.  A wonderful sub bought me a dress and paid extra shipping so it would arrive on my birthday.  It fit perfect.  It was the dress I wore the rest of the evening.  After slipping it on with sexy pair of heels I left for the mall.  I was getting checked out by every guy.  The dress was a hit or maybe it was me that made the dress a hit.  I spent the next few hours browsing all my favorite shops and picking up a few things here and there.  One of those shops is Sephora.  I treated myself to a new makeup palette.  I got a text from a friend and asked I if she wanted to meet me while I was shopping.  She was just getting off work and said she needed to do somethings but, wanted to treat me for dessert.  I went home took care of my fur babies and then got ready to meet up with my friend.  She wanted me to stop by her house and pick her up.  When I arrived a few of my other were all at her house.  She said, "we are taking you our for dessert and drinks."  They each gave me a gift and we all left in her car to have birthday dessert and champagne.

I will post a separate blog with all the spoiling you boys did for me this year.  Yes you all out did yourselves this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment