Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sub Spotlight: It Started With A Powerful Clip

I was approached this week by a new sub that understands what it means to serve.  He sent a lovely email about he loved the clip he ordered with Cum Tax tribute "30 Days Of Masturbation Instruction  - Day 22 - Can You Last Through A Pantyhose Tease?".  He also sent a gift card as an additional tribute.  The email was well worded without any text slang or typos.  Take note boys this is the way to approach me.  I get tons of email daily.  If you want to grab my attention, this is the way to do it.



He has served everyday that has followed with emails, clip purchases, cash tributes, and gift cards.  











All of this started with a very POWERFUL clip.  This was in the top 50 clips in its category on Clips4Sale. That information should tell you it's an excellent clip.  I am WARNING you!!!  All that have watched this clip have become ADDICTED.  This clip will bring you to your knees.  You will be begging for the honor to serve ME.  


Your cock is already hard and I bet you are rubbing it from watching this short preview of the clip.  It is begging for you to just click and buy it.  Beware once you see this clip you will not be able to turn back.  



No comments:

Post a Comment