Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, October 17, 2014

You Saw It Right

You may have noticed I have raised the rate of my Premium Private Chat on Streamate.  I did this since I have so many time wasters.  It was just one minute sessions of members popping into the room asking for tits.  Once I tell them I do not offer nudity ever, the show is over.  P.S. its posted all over the chat and profile page.  When my chat room opens back up it is empty and I have to wait for everyone to return.  I prefer one on one shows and Exclusive is my preferred option for shows.  If you want to pay the higher rate for Premium Chat, feel free to click the button.  I would love raping your wallet for a limit fetish Premium show.  The rules for Premium chat are still the same:

Premium $9.99/minute -CFNM, JOI, nylons, goddess worship, legs, feet, ass worship, tease and denial (premium is not a one on one show).  Premium is a limited show.  *I Do Not Get NUDE! I Do Not Masturbate!

Exclusive $5.99/minute - c2c, domination, SPH, CEI, cuckolding, strapon, findom, ruined orgasm. *I Do Not Get NUDE! I Do Not Masturbate!





No comments:

Post a Comment