Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Spoiled Goddess

Gifts!!!!!  I was sent some gift cards and tributes a while ago and I am now putting some of the photos of the goodies I purchased with the cash.  I love being spoiled.

S****** ***n keeps me in music with Spotify gift cards.  I love them.


I used several amazon gift cards to purchase a much need external hard drive.  A few of them were anonymous.  Thank you so much.


The gold leather wallet and XBOX game were from W******** *****t.  Thank you for the spontaneous amazon gift card.  I love them.



I love being spoiled.  What Princess doesn't?  If you have been trying to get my attention for a while send a gift card to spoilhayden@yahoo.com My favorite places are:





No comments:

Post a Comment