Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Custom Video Discounts

Good News!  Autumn is my favorite time of year and I am kicking if off with an awesome offer.  I will be accepting discounted custom videos.  All Solo custom orders until September 28, 2014 are 25%OFF.  

Example: a basic solo custom video at my normal rate of $70 will now be discounted to $53.  

My normal rates start at $70 and go up depending on content.  All orders and payments must be received by September 28, 2014.  Videos may take up to 14 days for me to complete.  All videos will be non-nude and solo.  Orders are filmed the order they are received.  Some orders my be denied.  Send me your kinky custom requests spoilhayden@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment