Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Fan Highlight

Last weekend I tweeted :

I was on cam when I tweeted this.  It is the second most asked question.  I normally just ignore the question when I see it in the chat.  Who gives a shit!  It's not like I'm going to say, " wow lets meet for coffee since you live so close to me."  Getting back on track.....I had a person ask me that question not even ten minutes after I posted it.  The only difference is this person was not a time waster.  He took me exclusive in a time block and just chatted with me. Once his time ran out he did a second a block exclusive session so, we could continue our conversation.  He was very respectful and he did not ruin the experience by turning the camera towards his dick at the end of the conversation to start a quick jerk while asking me if I would fuck that cock.  There is nothing wrong with jerking your dick in private sessions.  It's the entire reason I do shows.  I just wanted to say it was the only time someone asked me the question "Where are you from?" and it not be an empty question.  

No comments:

Post a Comment