Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Spoiled Goddess

I have been getting lovely gifts recently.  I thought I would share them with you all.

J*** J***Y This is a dress that was from my amazon wishlist.  He sent me a gift card for the dress and I ordered it.  It took forever to get the dress.  I think it took a few weeks but, I love it.  You all have seen it in a few clips and during cam sessions.



These cute lace socks and suede flats were gifted to me from S***** ***K  He picked them out himself and sent me a giftcard for the full amount including tax and shipping.  I'm really happy with these.




S****** ***N I have been receiving spotify gift cards for a while now to have Premium access to my
account.  Nothing but the best for Goddess.  He religiously sends me a card or tribute to reload my account.  Nothing like the gift of music.


I love being spoiled.  Send me a giftcard.  You can even pick out the item but, make sure to cover tax and shipping.  http://haydenhart.blogspot.com/p/spoil-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment