Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Follow Up Foot Appointment

This is the follow up to the 911 post.  I went to my follow up appointment with the podiatrist.  I needed to make sure everything was healing well.  She took some x-rays of my feet.  She said my x-rays looked great.  My feet were nice and straight.  She said the only thing she was concerned about was my high arches.  She said I needed good support shoes.  I think my high arches are fucking sexy.  She is right!  I need good shoes.  My athletic shoes are getting a bit worn out.  You boys need to be sending me zappos gift cards.  That's not a suggestion its an ORDER!!!!  Send it to spoilhayden@yahoo.com



Getting back to the follow up.  She said to give my toe another 4 weeks to heal fully before I begin applying nail polish.  Everything looks good and is feeling fine.  I even did a foot and leg a few nights ago in my myfeecams chat room.

Send Zappos Gift Card

No comments:

Post a Comment