Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Titty Tuesday


Happy Titty Tuesday!  I want to thank everyone that sent their love and concerns while I was sick over the weekend.  I'm just glad its over.  I have big news I have over 1000 followers now!  I promised you all a Christmas video link if it happened before the 20th.  I will post the video this week on twitter before Christmas.

I am still doing the 12 Days of Christmas until Christmas Eve.  You can find out what the special offer is each day in the Current Contest tab at the top of the blog.  http://haydenhart.blogspot.com/p/current-contest.html 

Do you want to be my Santa this Christmas?  There is still time to send e-gift cards.  Some of my favorite places to shop are Amazon, Victoria Secret, HSN, Starbucks, or any place that you think I might like.  Send your e-gift card to spoilhayden@yahoo.com All Santas will be spoiled in return. 

I have recently been interviewed by @UNWET on Twitter.  You can catch interview Q&A if you follow them on Twitter.  I posted the link to their website in side bar.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to reaching 1,000 followers! I never had any doubt that you would make it in time for the 20th.

    Also glad you've recovered from being sick and hope you don't take on too much work too soon.

    The Q&A was interesting and provided some new info.

    ReplyDelete