Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Get in the Spirit

The holiday season is in full swing and I love spoiling you all.  I will post a free video once I reach my 1000 followers on twitter.  If it happens before the 20th, it will be a Christmas video. 

If you would like to spoil me, I have updated my wish list.  I will give back a gift to each person that spoils me with a gift.  The gifts that I give back will be my choice depending on the amount of the gift I receive i.e. a $7 vibrator will not get the same gift as the iPad2.  Gift cards count too.  Please have your gift wrapped so, I don't have a bunch of amazon boxes cluttering up my tree.  Make sure you include your email address and who the gift is from.  I want to know who and where to send your gift.  I will open all gifts on Christmas Eve in my room.  Wish list
Send gift cards to spoilhayden@yahoo.com
If you need my mailing address, please request it here spoilhayden@yahoo.com

The Holiday Stocking Raffle ends next week so get your ticket.  They are only 22 tokens and you know you want a shot at that prize.  The more entries the more prizes I add. 

I will be starting the 12 Days of Christmas on December 13th so, make sure you keep your eyes open.  I will post a separate blog entry for it. 

1 comment:

  1. THe Christmas spirit has taken hold of me. So I'm considering what would make a good Christmas gift for you this year.

    Also the 12 days of Christmas sounds like it will be worth looking out for.

    As usual your update is well written and informative.

    I wish I could keep my writing as structured and to the point as you do, but I tend to not have any idea of where I'm going with what I write.
    I hope to get some more tickets in but I'm not sure if I'll make it. Looking forward to the drawing though.

    Last but not least my bet that you will reach 1,000 followers by the end of next week still stands. If you don't reach it I will pay 100 tokens. I 'm sure you'll reach it though.

    ReplyDelete