Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 Days til Christmas

Congratulations to Boston for winning the Progressive Holiday Stocking Raffle.  Just because the raffle is over does not mean we are done with the holidays.  It is currently Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas.  There are only 10 days left. 




You can still get your very own personalized holiday video from me.  All you have to do is decide if you want it Naughty or Nice, the recipient's name, and and email address for it to be sent. 



If you feel like being my Santa this year, you can send me a gift card to spoilhayden@yahoo.com or visit my wish list.  I will be opening gifts on Christmas Eve on cam so, make sure you are there to see me open yours.  All Santas will get spoiled in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment