Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Monday, July 4, 2011

On Your Mark, Get Set, GO!!!

This month is starting off with a bit of a bang for us.  Thankyou to all the tippers that got it started the right way.  Ya'll made me feel like it was my birthday.  I want to give a special THANKYOU to the white knight that helped pushed me up the ranks (You know who you are).   I want everyone to know I am trying to break my record for the highest I have ever ended a month on MFC since it is a special month for me.  On to other topics.  I think I will finish season one of True Blood.  I know I am so far behind.  I just got caught up watching Dexter, Weeds, Bleach, Death Note, Archer, and movies to get around to watching the second disk of season one.  Please don't give anything away!  Four more days till I go see Transformers...WOOT!  I hope everyone in the USA is having a safe holiday.  Happy Birthday USA!

1 comment:

  1. Nice, you have things to do to keep you busy around the clock. Great that this month is going so well. I am sure you will reach your goal of breaking the record.
    As for myself I only wish to add I'm glad to be around to see it all happening. A great end to the first year and a great start of the second. I am sure there will be many more months like this to come.

    ReplyDelete