Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

It's Been A While

It's been a while since I left a post.  I've been busy with life.  I have still been filming mostly custom work.  Back in January I wanted to upload a video everyday in my clips4sale studio but, I'm very far behind.  Oops!  I'm still uploading but, not at the rate I thought I would be able to do.  The custom work always gets filmed and edited before studio work.  Today I have spent the day finishing up some custom work.  Look for uploads tonight in my Clips4Sale, Kinkbomb, and ExtraLunchMoney studios.   One a different note, I recently started volunteering at a pet adoption agency and its taking some of my extra time.  I love it.  Adopting the pets to loving forever homes is a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment