Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Last Chance At A Blow Job

This a heads up for all of you blowjob enthusiasts out there.  I am giving you all until the end of February to get your custom orders to me for blowjob videos.  As soon as March 1, 2014 hits I will not be creating any more content where I am sucking a cock real or dildo.  I still have custom blowjob content that I have not released to my studios.  Start scrambling to  your email and get your orders to me before time runs out.  If I every decide I want to start making them again, I will definitely let you know.  



On that note don't procrastinate, if you have been waiting to ask me for a custom video.  I may end of not offering your fetish in the future.  Things are changing around here if you haven't noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment