Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Monday, July 22, 2013

I Found The New House

Good News!  I found a house.  After a week of searching I found it.  It's much larger than my apartment that I currently live in.  I've already started picking out paint colors and decorating schemes.  I will be allowed to begin moving on August 1.  Whohoo!  I have the rest of this month finish packing up my apartment.  I also have to clean and paint my apartment but I have until the end of August to get that finished.  The next month is going to be busy for me so, you will have follow my twitter to keep up when I will be on cam.  I will continue to update my clip stores so, you will never be left with out something to jerk your dick.  I don't know when I will be accepting customs or doing shows in the new house.  I need to get the Internet folks to set it up for me.  That will be sometime in August.


No comments:

Post a Comment