Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Back This Week

The nurse told me that I can begin doing light cardio (biking and walking) so, I got in a 15 minutes at the gym Monday night.  It was on the bike.  I wasn't able to really do too much because I was getting tired quickly.  In time I will get stronger but this I was pleased with my first workout.  I also began editing and filming yesterday.  The doctor told me start with short periods of time so I didn't back track on my recovery.  I am still not accepting requests.  I won't be making them until I move in the new place.  It is just too much to worry about deadlines for multiple people.  I will let you all know when I begin accepting them again.  Returning to cam is really what you are wanting to know about.  I will be back on this week however I'm not sure if I will be doing shows or privates.  Remember that I need to special care of myself right now.  It will probably be more video offers on MFC to begin.  The doctor told me not to be getting crazy with my schedule right away and I'm taking his advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment