Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Updates On Me

It you have been following me on Twitter then you know I have been having pains for a few weeks now.  I went to my two appointments with two different doctors.  I have a few tests and everything is showing that I am normal.  I was given a prescription for Benlyl.  I came home to read the side-effects and I'm not sure I'm going to be taking it.  The doctor gave it to me because the pain is so bad at times that I can not eat.  I have some more tests tomorrow.  I'm hoping everything either works itself out or they find the problem.  I may try to log on to MFC later in the week if I feel ok to sell videos.  Sorry I am just not able to do shows or move about much.  The medical bills are stacking up already.  Leaving tributes or offline tips would help me feel better.
Tribute for Hayden

1 comment:

  1. Hope the problem will be found through the tests and that its not something too serious and that it will be treated or that it works itself out.

    Either way I hope you'll be feeling better and will get well as soon as possible.

    I have not got much to offer in ways of help but I will do what I can.

    Take care.


    ReplyDelete