Cam Shows

Cam Shows
Click the picture to get a cam show from me. Follow me on twitter @spoilhaydenhart for exact times.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Results Are In

My doctor sent me to have ultra sound for the pain I was having.  It turns out I had multiple cysts. O.O  He said they go away normally on their own and I would just have to wait it out and deal with the pain. O.O  I'm starting to eat solid foods again so, I didn't have to meds with crazy side-effects after all.  I will try to back as  soon as I can.  Hoping to be one just to sell videos sometime soon on MFC.  Until then I will be updating my  stores with new videos.  I filmed a lot before all of this and I am currently editing adding them to the stores.

Clips4Sale
KinkBomb
Videos For MFC (online or offline tips)
ClipVia (Everything is under $10)


No comments:

Post a Comment